Job Opening - Clinical Therapist (LCSW or LCPC)
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours/biweekly
General Summary of Duties:
The Clinical Therapist will work with Whiteside County Community Health Clinic staff to manage and coordinate individual, family and community behavioral health needs for people of all ages in the Whiteside County Community Health Clinic service area in a caring, responsive, coordinated and comprehensive manner. This position will conduct and document a comprehensive behavioral health assessment for each patient, provide evidence-based screenings and treatment for patients at the Clinic and conduct appropriate referrals specific to each patient. The Therapist will provide constructive suggestions and recommendations to improve overall behavioral healthcare and conduct community education groups.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- Currently Licensed in the State of Illinois; LCSW preferred, LCPC considered
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with patients and staff.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain good working relationships toward coworkers and clients.
- Ability to compose and dictate concise records.
Must have a positive attitude, strong, steady work ethic, ability to maintain confidentiality, and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented, and demonstrate the ability to follow established processes.
Whiteside County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit resume to Human Resources
@1300 West 2nd Street, Rock Falls IL 61071 | [email protected]